Ionic Hair Dryer Reviews
One of the big features that has changed the hair dryer since it was first developed is the Ionic function. This has allowed hair dryers to do more than just dry your hair, it also helps to protect the hair, create body and reduce frizz. There are many products on that market that offer this function now. This is a list of the top three Ionic Hair Dryers you can find on the market today.
Nicky Clarke NHD093 Mayfair Collection Vitesse Dryer Review – Our Number 1
The Nicky Clarke NHD093 (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is part of the famous hair stylist Mayfair Collection. It is more than just a pretty looking black and gold hair dryer. It also has a lot of power and features. Let us have a look at some of them.
- The powerful 2500 watt motor is designed to give you the fastest possible drying time while still letting you style your hair.
- It has two speed settings and three heat options so you can choose the exact level for you and your style.
- The built-in ionic function with the indicator light helps to give your hair shine and reduce frizzing.
- It comes with a salon grade concentrator to give you precision styling. This is ideal for the more intricate styles.
This hair dryer from the Nicky Clarke range is well-made and has more power than many other dryers of this type. A well-deserved number one hair dryer.
GHD Air Hair Dryer Review – Number 2
- The professional 2100 watt motor is powerful enough to match any dryer you would find in a salon.
- The GHD has high quality ionic technology built-in that creates great volume as well as make your hair shiny and smooth.
- There are variable heat and speed settings that are designed to give you the choice to get the perfect levels.
- It has a specially designed ergonomic handle that means it can be used by both left and right handed people.
This wonderful GHD Air Hair Dryer has a lot of great functions and nice design touches. It can help create all those amazing hair styles you have wanted.
Remington AC8000 Keratin Therapy Pro Dryer Review – Number 3
The Remington AC8000 Keratin Therapy Pro Dryer has a lot of nice functions that will appeal to a lot of people who love to style their hair. It offer more than just drying, let us see some of those other functions.
- The Keratin ceramic coated grille offers a healthier and smoother blow drying finish. This protects your hair from the heat of the dryer.
- It produces 90% more ions than many other hair dryers to give you a frizz free, shiny look to your hair.
- The high voltage 2200 watt motor provides all the heat and airflow you need to create that magazine style hair.
- It has two speed and three heat settings so you can get the right level for you and the style you want to create.
This impressive hair dryer has plenty of features as well as many accessories and a long cable. It has everything you need to start making those beautiful hair styles.
The top spot on the list goes to the Nicky Clarke NHD093 Mayfair Collection Vitesse Dryer. It has an amazingly powerful motor and high quality build that will last you for a long time. Together with the ionic feature and concentrator, you won’t be disappointed with the results.