Glamoriser Hair Dryer Review
If you want the most out of your hair, you need a hair dryer that offers a salon-level experience with the features and depth to match. Fortunately, there are a number of models right now that aim to offer this exact solution.
The Glamoriser hair dryer, for instance, is well positioned with a great price and a long list of worthwhile features that luxury hair dryers should have. If you’re looking for a new dryer and need a high quality product, is this the right one for you? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
The Glamoriser hair dryer packs plenty of features, despite its small and lithe appearance. Here’s a look at what the device has to offer:
- With a 2100 watt DC motor, this dryer offers more than enough power. This heat can easily get through thick hair.
- With 5 settings across temperature and speed, as well as cool air option, there’s a great level of control.
- It also comes with ionic conditioning, to help with frizz-free hair.
- The reduced noise system is a welcome feature, helping to ensure this device operates quietly and smoothly.
- The digital settings add a modern touch to a classic piece of equipment, with a clear display screen showing exactly what you need to know.
- Likewise, the ceramic coating is a great protective element from the heat. It never becomes too hot to handle or directs heat where it’s not welcome.
- Similarly, the concentrator nozzle is great at angling and directing the air flow with great precision.
- It also comes with a large diffuser, perfect for drying larger curls or smoothing down with a curling brush.
- The dryer is also easy to clean, thanks to its removable filter.
- The 3 metre cable is also a welcome inclusion, offering plenty of reach. There’s no issue getting this from a socket to a desk, for instance.
As you can see, a lot of effort and care has gone into designing a product that works across a variety of hair designs and stylistic demands. With plenty of customisable features and practical benefits, it’s clear to see why this is a very popular model.
Using The Dryer
From the outset, it’s clear this is a very luxurious product. The design is solid, yet light, and fits in the hand well, thanks to a great ergonomic design. Likewise, the 3 metre cable offers plenty of reach and never proves to be a problem.
When in use, the airflow on this device is powerful. 2100 watts is more than enough, yet its the further controls that make this worth while. Whether hot or cold, slow or fast, the various settings allow for enough fine-tuning that the hair dryer never struggles with a challenge. This is greatly enhanced by the digital controls – even today, a rare feature on hair drying products – which clearly shows you the information you need to see.
If this wasn’t enough, the device can cater to all types of hair and styles. When you need to refine and focus the airflow to target areas, the narrow nozzle helps concentrate and focus the flow into a specific area, which is great for angling and direction it where you need it to go.
On the other hand, the large diffuser does the opposite, diffusing the airflow and allowing you to handle larger, thicker hair and curls. Between these two options, there is no issue trying a new hair style. This device is always up for the challenge and these simple additions only ensure it never falters, making it a great long term solution for hair care needs.
In summary, this is a very impressive product. With a great design and simple controls, it still managers to offer a level of versatility and depth that will keep plenty of people happy. It also looks great, with a nice purple aesthetic that helps it blend well into anyone’s bedroom or home. All of this, combined with its great asking price, ensures the Glamoriser hair dryer is an option well worth considering.